CharPole2 Ascent Carbon Pro
A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the CharPole2 Ascent Pro is built for skiing, backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks. Two 100% carbon fiber shafts made in Salt Lake City offer reliable, quick and secure length changes thanks to SolidLock Pro adjustability. The comfortable grip features our patented hands free strap for ease of use and increased dexterity. Two kinds of baskets and included rubber trekking tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces or seasons.
- Premium Rubbery grip with integrated retractable camera mount and adjustable hands-free strap
- 34" Pack Size; 55" Maximum
- 2-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- SolidLock Pro adjustability
- Interchangeable baskets, low-profile Trekking Baskets and Bottle Opener All-Mtn Baskets
- Made in Salt Lake City, UT