Dodge carbon fiber ski boots
Why You Want Dodge Ski Boots
- Light Weight – 1600 grams (3.5 pounds) compared to 2300+ grams (5+ pounds) for other boots. Backcountry skiers use Dodge Boots with alpine touring plate bindings for a combination lighter than many dedicated AT systems.
- Consistent Flex – The flex of Dodge Boots doesn’t change with temperature due to our industry-exclusive Carbon fiber/Composite construction. Other boots get too stiff when it’s cold and too soft when it’s warm.
- Power/Comfort/Feel – Dodge-exclusive composite materials and design deliver a unique combination of power, comfort and feel not found in other boots. No need to buckle tightly for great performance
- Two widths – 102mm wide last in addition to our regular 98 mm last
- Women's model – with higher volume cuff
Industry-exclusive Carbon fiber/Composite construction
- Superior edge control
- Provides superior damping even on super hard, aggressive snow
- Provides consistent flex and fit
- Easier to get into/out of even when it’s really cold
Hand-lasted, high performance liner
- Patented heel track makes it easier to get into/out of
- Neoprene toe box to stretch for more toe comfort
- Real wool around the toes for more warmth, even when wet
- Conformable cork ankle packs for a better fit
- Custom fit – Boot flexes from World Cup racer to intermediate skier; low volume & high volume liners; 2 liner lengths per size; 2 widths; custom punching; and more with our exclusive Factory-Direct fitting program.
Exclusive Factory Direct purchase program, including our Remote Fitting System
Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee – Not happy? Return them for a full refund (less shipping, credit card processing and any fitting fees.)