Queen Bee Snowboard | Deep Blue See
Everything the light touches is yours, your highness, and when you’re on the Queen Bee your queendom includes everything from big mountain, to the park hitting groomers, and jibs along the way. The rockered tip and tail creates a playful feel for jibbing and floating through powder, but the camber underfoot makes this board stable through all other kinds of terrain. Its softer flex allows for easy turning but don't get us wrong—this board can handle the steeps as well.
- Shape: Hybrid: rocker/camber/rocker
- Length: 147 cm/ 151 cm / 155 cm
- Effective Edge: 109 cm/ 112 cm / 116 cm
- Tip: 288 mm / 290 mm / 292 mm
- Waist: 248 mm / 250 mm / 252 mm
- Tail: 288 mm / 290 mm / 292 mm
- Sidecut Radius: 6.7 m / 7.3 m / 7.6 m
CONSTRUCTION: Rocker at the tip and tail gives you that catch free, floaty feel and the camber between your feet provides stability. Full birch wood core absorbs vibrations and provides a solid flex that will hold up at high speeds and variable conditions. Our construction eliminates chatter and provides the amazing edge holding performance in all terrain.