Sling Bag - Hiking, Market, Portable Tuck Bag
Upcycled Sling Bag
- Hand made with strong material and high quality stitching to last forever
- Pocket Sized - Tucks into a small pouch that fits in your pocket
- Machine washable
- Material: Upcycled nylon from parachute hammocks
- Bag size: 14" x 14" (36cm x 36cm)
- Tucked pouch size: 4" x 2" x 2" (10cm x 5cm x 5cm)
- 2 billion plastic bags are used worldwide each day, join us in the fight against pollution by going reusable
Saving the Planet
Single use plastic is a major polluter of the Earth and our oceans. According to the EPA, 1 trillion (1,000,000,000,000) plastic bags are used worldwide each year and less than 5 percent are recycled. WHOA!
- The average lifespan of a plastic bag is 12 minutes
- Worldwide we use over 2 billion plastic bags every day
- 8 million tons of plastic find their way to the ocean every year. Sea creatures and birds are eating plastic and dying from starvation (google "animals eating plastic")
- If you eat seafood, chances are you're eating some plastic too - it makes it's way up the food chain as the plastic chemicals leach into the organisms that consume it
- Single use plastic (straws, bags, bottles) are a major destroyer of our planet. They are unnecessary, and they leach chemicals in our bodies and our planet
Reusable bags are the solution. That's why we created our Mini Totes and Sling Bags - high quality portable bags that are easy to stash in your pocket, car, or purse so you always have a bag ready to use.
Join the Tribe
We're all about community and making a positive impact in the world.
By using reusable bags instead of single use plastic bags, you're joining a movement to help clean up our planet and ensure future generations get to live in a beautiful and healthy planet.