Tree Tribe Floating Bamboo Sunglasses with Polarized Lenses
- POLARIZED LENSES - Provide crystal clear vision with UV400 protection and a scratch resistant coating. 53mm lens.
- UNIQUE BAMBOO FRAMES - Crafted with 100% real bamboo frames, so every pair is different. Carbonized frames strengthen the material and enrich the color.
- FLOATING SUNGLASSES - Because of the porous nature of bamboo, these sunglasses float in water!
- CLASSIC STYLE - Classic wayfarer style looks good on everyone. Flexible hinges can hyper-extend for a comfortable fit.
- BAMBOO CASE AND MICROFIBER POUCH - Includes a high quality bamboo case and microfiber cloth pouch to protect and clean your glasses.
WE PLANT TREES - On every sale, we plant 10 trees. Tree Tribe is all about the Earth and coming together as a community. We're partnered with non-profit tree planting organizations to help us in our mission of improving the health of the planet.
Each pair is made from actual bamboo. Bamboo is lightweight, strong, and has a cool wood grain appearance. We use high quality polarized lenses and stainless steel flexible hinges. The flex hinges easily hyper-extend for a comfortable fit.
BAMBOO IS AWESOME
Bamboo is a natural eco friendly sustainable material. It grows much faster than trees, requires less water to grow, and can be reharvested over and over again. Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world, and it's toughness allows it to grow organically all over the world. Bamboo sunglasses add unique style points and a natural vibe.
GREAT FOR WATER AND OUTDOOR SPORTS
These glasses float in water! Because they're made from organic bamboo, you can drop em in the lake and they float right on top of the surface. A thin layer of waterproofing ensures they don't warp or rot.
The polarized lenses prevent glare and haze for a clear view. Perfect for sunny days! They're great for kayaking, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding, fishing, golfing, hanging at the lake, or just chillin at the pool. Wear em surfing if you want... no more lost sunglasses at the bottom of the ocean.
- Frame width (front): 143mm (5.6")
- Frame length: 156mm (6.1")
- Frame height: 46mm (1.8")
- Lens dimensions: 53mm x 39mm
- Weight: 30g (1.1oz)
- UV400 rated for 100% UV protection