** Only Available In The Lower 48 **
- Designed, Cut, and Sewn in the U.S.A.
- Elbow patches for added durability and garment life, plus a sharp look
- Tuck-away Thumb loops - stops sleeves from riding up when layering
- Authentic YKK zippers - #1 in the industry
Naturally Odor Resistant - wear it for days
- 230 midweight fabric - Perfect for winter
- Super thin & warm!! Amazing warmth-to-weight ratio
- Great option to layer with a 230 Scoop neck for the really cold days
- Merino has exceptional natural elasticity - fits great with nearly all body types
Woolmark Certified - 100% Pure Superfine Merino Wool
- 18.5 micron Superfine Merino fiber
- Flatlock seams for an ultra smooth feel both by the fireplace and hiking in the backcountry
- Naturally UPF 30+
- See our Merino Care Instructions to learn how to maximize your garments life and function
- S, M, L sizes with easy size exchanges.
We'll pack this thin, yet warm piece in our backpacks for backcountry adventures, as well as wear it to the pub after a day at the office. We normally wear the zipper down an inch or two, but when it gets really cold we'll zip it all the way up as the neck closes close to the skin for added warmth when it's really cold out. As your body temperature rises, simply unzip the 9" genuine YKK zipper to release the heat vapors more quickly.
We love the tow-tone, but you just can't beat a high-quality black zip-top for it's ultimate versatility. Perfect to pair with the V-Neck for the really cold days -- fyi, all of our color options mix-and-match really well together too.
Model with Two-tone Top
Model with Black Top
Very strong build